Become a practitioner member today
Membership Benefits for Practitioners
- A regular newsletter with the most recent developments on osteoporosis.
- Information leaflets covering topical issues relating to the disease.
- Helpline or electronic guidance and counsel when required.
- Website which is updated monthly and whenever new information is received.
- First to know about upcoming events or new advancements in the field of osteoporosis.
- The Foundation is also involved in lobbying with Medical Aids for patients’ rights regarding reimbursement of DXA’s and medication.
- Access to IOF Bone Journals
- Discount on Congress registration fees
- Free Post webinar access to talks and articles
- Free CPD points for accredited webinars
Please complete the registration form below.
Annual Registration Costs
- R1000 for a practitioner
- R500 for allied health professionals
Manual Payment details:
|Account name:||National Osteoporosis Foundation of South Africa|
|Proof of Payment:||Please email proof of payment to [email protected]|
|Reference:||Your name and Surname|
Send EFT Proof of Payment to [email protected]