Osteoporosis is a lifestyle disease and prevention is the best cure. No state funding is provided for the vital preventative work. The Foundation therefore depends on the generosity of support from the private and corporate sectors to make a noise and educate.
- An in-depth 68 page patient brochure that is updated annually and which includes everything you need to know about the disease, will be available online soon.
- A regular newsletter with the most recent developments on osteoporosis.• Information leaflets covering topical issues relating to the disease.
- Helpline that provides guidance and counsel.
- Personal correspondence.
- Website which is updated monthly and whenever new information is received.
- The Foundation is also involved in lobbying with the Medical Aids for patients’ rights regarding reimbursement of DXA’s and medication.
Become a member today
Annual Registration Costs
- R1000 for a practitioner
- R500 for allied health professionals
|Account name:||National Osteoporosis Foundation of South Africa|
|Proof of Payment:||Please email proof of payment to [email protected]|
|Reference:||Your name and Surname|
Please attach proof of payment to registration form below.