We would like to invite you to participate in the 19th NOFSA Virtual Congress from 5 to 7 August 2021.
This meeting will feature local experts as well as 3 eminent International Speakers, Profs Eugene McCloskey, Manju Chandran and Prof Sir John Cunningham,
Call for abstracts
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 15 June 2021. No late abstracts will be accepted. All abstracts must be submitted via email ([email protected]). Faxed copies will not be accepted.
- Single space all typing.
- Use full width of frame and not leave top or left margins within the rectangle. Short abstracts should not be centred in the typing space.
- Font Arial size 12 and in black.
- Organise TITLE and AUTHOR(S) at the top. CAPITALISE the entire title. Do not indent the title. Authors and affiliations on next line. No space between authors and affiliation. Initials or names to precede surnames. Underline entire name of presenting author.
- Use of standard abbreviations is required. Simple tables or graphs may be included if they fit within the form.
- No space between the paragraphs. Indent each paragraph 3 spaces.
- The full abstract (Title, Authors included) must not exceed 350 words.
- Disclosures/Conflict of interest should be mentioned when submitting abstracts.
Format the abstract as follows:
- State the specific object of study.
- Brief description of methods
- Summarise results obtained.
- State conclusions reached.
NOFSA Membership Fees are usually included in the Congress Registration Fees. Annual membership Fees are R1000 for Clinicians and R500 for Registrars, DXA techs and allied HCP’s.
If you wish to receive CPD points for this year’s 18th NOFSA Congress which will be a virtual event, you can become a member. Alternatively cou can attend for free but receive no CPD points.
|BECOME NOFSA MEMBER
|Industry (CAB-sponsors only)
Non- CAB members
|Registrars and other allied healthcare professionals||FREE||R500||FREE
Method: Electronic or per Cheque
Account name: National Osteoporosis Foundation of South Africa
Account no: 9119792397
Branch Code: 505-102/632005
Proof of Payment: Please email proof of payment to [email protected]
Reference: Your name and Surname